How to transform a shell scheme?
Our client Protos came to us with a very clear brief – they wanted to completely move away from the traditional shell scheme they were used to having and create an inviting space that could attract clients, all without breaking the bank.
We were able to achieve this using T3 which is a fantastic modular exhibition stand solution that could be reconfigured each year to suit their different stand sizes. The striking yet simple artwork that was placed on the back wall made a real impact and was very attention grabbing. This paired with the lighting installed on the top of the back and side walls really accentuated their branding.
The feature tower to house the TV screen added interest to the overall stand shape and created another focal point to display key brand messaging via the screen. The screen was connected to the computer and allowed the client to simply show any presentations and content easily throughout the exhibition. The stand was elegantly placed on wooden vinyl flooring giving the stand a professional and quality finish!
Here is an overview of the overall stand highlights:
- 3m x 4m exhibition stand (2 open sides)
- Eye catching rear branded wall
- Wood effect flooring
- LED stick lighting
- Feature tower with 40” screen for looped media
Other stand elements
- Large stylish bespoke reception table – this was placed at the front of the stand which created a nice focal point for them to meet and chat with their potential clients
- Two high bar stools – these were placed behind the bar table
- White storage cabinet – this was placed on the side wall to enable the client to conveniently lock away any valuables and equipment
- Perspex literature rack – placed at the corner holding literature and giveaway bags for passersby to take with them